Health Forms

Nicol Cub Camp Medical Form – Both youth and adults now use:

Boy Scout Camps Medical Forms – Both youth and adults now use:

  • Day Camps, Weekend Events and Other Short-Term Events (less than 72 hours) – Both youth and adults now use:

Immunization Exemption

You can request an Immunization Exemption using the form below.  Be sure to fill it out and attach it to your Health and Medical Record.

Immunization exemption request form

Campership Application

Longs Peak Council does have a limited number of camperships each year to help a Scout go to Camp.  The amount of the campership is based on several criteria, found in the application.  These camperships are only awarded to Scouts registered in Longs Peak Council and a Scout can only get one campership per year.

Campership Application 5-13

Adult Leader Reference Forms

The State of Colorado requires an Adult Leader Reference form for every adult that attends a camp in Colorado.  Be sure to fill these out for every adult that will be in camp at BDSR at any time, for any amount of time (unless they are just dropping off and picking up Scouts).  adult reference form


Elkhorn High Adventure Base forms

Trek Res Form

EHAB Equipment Checkout Form

Facts To Know

BDSR – Facts to Know

CLP – CLP Facts to Know

2016 Jeffrey/Soaring Eagle Merit Badge Program Grid

Camp Jeffrey-Soaring Eagle Merit Badge Program Grid 2016

Camp Laramie Peak 2016 Class Registration forms

Camp Laramie Peak Class Registration Form

Guernsey Guard Base Registration Form



Last modified: May 26, 2016